Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

2.18.2011

The little things


"enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
-robert brault



There are so many things I wish I had with me from home and Columbus. I hold onto way too much stuff, but I am not a hoarder I swear. Living in this small apartment in New York though has definitely taught me how to simplify. I have one plate, one bowl, a coffee mug, and one of every utensil. Easy.

Of course I stuffed a few more scarfs in my purse on the way out to the airport, but I'd say I'm doing pretty well! This week I couldn't live without the following little things...they really did make the difference

littlethings4
I have a long train ride to Brooklyn twice a week and this book is my life saver. IT IS SO GREAT.

littlethings2
Such an amazing invention to me. Part french press part coffee/tea thermos equaling the most perfect and easiest way to be awake in the morning when I can't wait in line at a cafe. I left my favorite Starbucks metal thermos in Columbus, but this is definitely a tie for first. Great job bodum, great job.

little things1
This boots are one of around five pairs of shoes I have here.
Fancy enough for work, yet durable enough for rain and snowy streets!

littlethings3
Music is the only way I keep my sanity at work.

littlethings5
My beautiful boyfriend sent these on Valentine's Day and they're still going strong! Having flowers nearby when waking up in the morning is one of the simplest pleasures in life.


ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND :)


Sincerely,
Sarah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...