Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

2.12.2011

The Little Things

By: Ashleigh

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.  -Robert Brault

We'd like to end each week with a list of the little things in life that we are thankful for. So, without further delay, here are a few things I'm thankful for this week:



DSC_4295
My first copy of DIY magazine from the subscription I got for Christmas.

DSC_4306
The beautiful scarf my boyfriend's mom made me that keeps me warm everyday on the walk to school.

DSC_4315
Cookie dough my mom sent down because she knew I was feeling a little homesick.

DSC_4297
A book I have to read for class that is actually really, really good.

So, those are just a few of the things that are making me happy this week. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Ashleigh



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to end the week. The DIY mag looks great, and I love the scarf. Luv ookie dough too, but trying to avoid sugar ;-)

Cheers,
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...