Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

2.14.2011

Oh Happy Day

How ready are you to be overloaded by valentine goodness?

If you are one of those people who dread this day... [spoiler alert] this may not be the post for you. I know my last one was all about photography, but I couldn't even help myself for a second today!

And I have a theory. So I don't think you're a real restaurant owner in NY if you don't have a paper heart taped somewhere to your storefront window...normally forty more are attached to that number. It automatically magnetizes people inside and slaps a smile on their face, which never seems to fade. You will see what I mean as you scroll....Look what I found in Greenwich Village!

vday1

vday3

vday2
There are so many flower shops lining the streets. The aroma is glorious.

vday4

vday6

vday5

vday8

vday7

vday9

vday10

vday11

vday12

vday13
These next few photos are from Magnolia Bakery. You HAVE to check them out. I almost died of sugar overdose last night when we stopped by for a pre Valentine's celebration! http://www.magnoliabakery.com/home.php

vday14

vday16

vday15
I chose the chocolate with mint green frosting :)

vday18

vday17

Do you feel happy? Celebrate love today!

Sincerely,
Sarah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...