Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

2.11.2011

Walk with me?

A photography treat
Every Friday, I'm hoping to showcase a series of new photos, sometimes my own and sometimes ones I find inspiration from. I'm hoping you will too! Enjoy this week's photo walk through Central Park.

It's freezing out here!! Bundle up and take my hand to explore this iconic place of calm in the city....

centralpark5

centralpark1

centralpark2

centralpark3

centralpark6

centralpark4

centralpark9

centralpark8

centralpark7

Imagine the beauty in the spring time? It's hard to envision rolling green hills in these same spots, but they're under there somewhere! Did you know we reached a record amount of snow in Central Park this winter? Pretty incredible.... Well thanks for joining me for that bit of fresh air...next week's post is to the Chelsea Market, so be sure to check back!

Sincerely,
Sarah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...