Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

4.10.2011

can't get enough of that book store scent


dear readers,

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend :) I throughly enjoyed mine because of the lovely weather! Tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 70!

My roommate, Maddie and I were mini tourists and took some photos in Times Sqaure. This woman had some free time to kill and wouldn't stop taking our photos for us! haha (I'm sporting this new lipstick purchase from Sephora!)

timessq

After stopping into many a shoe store, we made a quick trip to Strand books.

strand

I have a huge spot in my heart for book stores. In Columbus, it's the Book Loft. In NY, it's Strand's. Yesterday I bought one of their great tote bags! She is quick and curious and playful and strong.

Relevant to Strand's, I researched designers this week at work and ran into David Pearson.

dp

dp2

dp3

I can't get enough of these!

Sincerely,
Sarah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...