Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

4.08.2011

new museum shoot


Part of my responsibility at
BOMB Magazine is to go to our events and shoot photos of everyone having a really great time. Last week, we were at an amazing venue, the New Museum, that I wanted to share with all of you! BOMB is partly comprised of interviews of artists by artists, so that night we were showing footage of one of the interview. (Sharon Hayes and Lawrence Weiner!)

First of all, the building itself is pretty breathtaking. The floor we had our viewing was on the top floor also known as the Sky Room.

nm9
(not my photo, yet I would love to climb on top of a building to get this shot!)


nm8

nm6

nm5

nm7

nm4

nm1

nm2

nm3


I hope you enjoyed the view of this side of New York!

Have a terrific weekend!

Sincerely,
Sarah

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...