Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

4.05.2011

20 X 200

Affordable Art? Is that real? If you don't have money spilling out of your pockets and you respect and want to see good looking art hanging on your walls...THIS COULD BE FOR YOU. I mean your childhood crayon drawings are free and one of the most beautiful things your mother has ever seen, but that's not what I'm talkin' out.

At an art fair a couple weeks ago called Pulse I passed a booth handing out free tote bags full of mysterious goodies, so obviously I picked one up and they happened to be from this company called 20 X 200.



20X200_1

20X200_4

20X200_5

20X200_2

20X200_3

Catch your eye? Hope so!

Sincerely,
Sarah

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.filmradar.com/member/83701/
I have recently got a new laptop with windows 7 and Norton security but within days mystery emails were being sent from my hotmail address seemingly to everyone in my contact list. The email is the same each time. I have ran a full system scan as thought it might be a virus but nothing was found any ideas what to do to stop this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...