Navigation Bar Home Furniture Posts DIY POSTS Photography Design

3.08.2011

Spring Preview

By: Ashleigh


Things are starting to get a little hectic this semester and I have to be at work in half an hour! As a result, here's a quick preview of some of the projects and things we'll be posting about this spring!




DSC_4502

IMG_0028

IMG_4188

IMG_4147 


ALSO, something I'm super excited about. Sarah has been working on something special for everyone that will be available for download at the end of this month. I've seen some of the progress and it's going to be amazing! So make sure to check back near the end of March for that!

I hope everyone's having a a lovely week. Make sure to check back later this week, I've got an exciting project (well, for me at least!) to share with everyone!

Sincerely,
Ashleigh

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...